Each week, The Broke and Bookish hosts the Top Ten Tuesday discussion. They provide a bookish prompt and other bloggers are welcome to share their “Top Ten” in the specific topic!
Today is a Tuesday, which means it’s time for a Top Ten! Today’s topic is “Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t.” So let’s get this show on the road.
1. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
2. Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
4. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
5. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
6. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
7. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
8. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
9. Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
10. Invaded by Melissa Landers
What 2015 releases did you mean to read but never got around to? Share in the comments!
With lots of bookish love,